Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dream

I have this on my Facebook too but I know some of you do not have a Facebook but I wanted to share it with y'all!!!

LoVe y'all!!!!

OK so last night I had a dream. See the reason why I start out like this is because I usually don't have dreams! or at least I don't remember them...lol. I have never had a dream like this, it was about one Sunday morning!

So this Sunday morning was just like any other Sunday morning Ben, and I went out to do wake up and everything was the same and there where lots and lots of kids on the bus! after it all we went to go drop them off but some the blue bomber people where there, Allen Wiggins (my Brother...lol), Brandon, Chelsea( ChelllSSSAAA), and Becca (Becccccc--aaa). Becca had left but she left a little boy, a boy I have never seen before! so Allen asked me if I could take him home I said, " sure!" But see the thing is was that i was driving (which I do not...at least not yet!) But then i realized that i had no clue were he lived!!! lol

~So then I woke up! But I could not go back to sleep! So I was just sitting there in my bed thinking about Bus! And I thought it was funny because Bus has become so much apart of my life that I don't even know what I would be doing if I was Not apart of Bus! I love the Kids all running around me! I Love Wakening up at 10:30 on Saturdays and 6:30 on Sundays just to see their little and Big faces!:]] And then I just think to my self , " My Word all these kids are being impacted by negative things and we are the only thing that they really see that IS positive!" I LOVE MY KIDS! And I am going to Love to see them doing the same thing that I do every Saturday and Sunday!

~My life changed at the last experience at freedom camp! (I was changed the first year at Camp!)I made a commitment with God and I said that Last year and for the rest of my life I Will no longer just "sit on the side lines" and watch everyone else get involved in something Awesome! But I WILL get involved in a Big Ministry Because for a moment in time I was going no were in my walk with God! And I was not content with me knowing that! So I am not willing to lose this Great thing in my life! Even tho I feel so beat up and I am A-MESS!!!! ( I look like a different person after) lol

~Just this Christmas Aseri, Lu Lu, and I went to wrap gifts for the community! We had fun but after we got to help pass out the gifts! I will never forget this but there was a little boy about 7 years old and they called out his name and I handed him his gift...well his face lit up with SO much Joy and happiness that I stared to Cry and I was like wow i really feel like I'm doing something good for once, and I'm not being a stuck up blond girl that everyone thinks of me as... Even if I may not see that boy again at least I was able to bring Joy and Happiness,...But only if he knew what I knew about the greatest gift of all the Holy Ghost!

~All this has made me not only want to live for GOD But to THRIVE!!!
~So I just thought that I would share with Y'all What I've bin thinking about!!!

So With the MOST LOVE,
~Beatrice R. Ochoa<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: