Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MY 16th Birthday!

































































































































































hahaha as you can see I had a wonderful birthday!
It was so much fun! I loved spending my birthday with the people I love! love you girls! You all have bin with me in the good times and the bad! But I thank God that i'v had more good times than bad! I'v grown up with all of you guys! (Aseri, LuLu, Becca,and Audrey) and now we have new peps like My lovely Jessica, Pritika, and Chelsea Smith!
Love you guys so much! You guys are such a blessing to me! I'm so blessed to have friends like you! You girls are so silly! Just like me! Its funny how we all rubb off on eachother but not in a bad way! Its so nice to know that you guys are going to be here or there for me! You guys are awesome!
P.S. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!
:]]

No comments: